Your Subtitle text

C.A.M. / F.A.Q.

does my Association have a designated Account Manager?

Every community managed by CAM has a designated Account Manager who is here to assist you in following your community's rules & regulations.  If you do not know the name of your Account Manager, contact Jen Prochaska at 913-738-9600, Extension 205.

does my Association offer automatic withdraw of my monthly or quarterly Association dues? 

Chances are that your Association does offer the automated clearing house (or ACH) option if your dues schedule is monthly or quarterly.  Contact your Account Manager for enrollment instructions.
i don't want to pay online or by automatic withdraw, how can I make my association payment?

Your Association dues or assessment payment can be mailed or dropped off at our office.  The address can be found at the bottom of each page.

where can I find a copy of my Association's bylaws or other governing documents?

If your Association is located in Jackson County, MO, the governing documents can be found online by visiting:

If you reside in another county or state, contact your Account Manager and request a copy of the governing documents via USPS or e-mail.
 *fees may apply.

i am selling my home, do I need to tell my Realtor or relocation company that I live in an HOA?

If you are planning to sell your home it is important that you inform your Realtor and/or buyer that you live within a Homeowners Association.  Information on dues, special assessments & fees, and rules & regulations will need to be passed on to the new homeowner.  Your community may have certain restrictions on how you can market your home within the community, so call your Account Manager for full details.

i received a statement in the mail, do I need to send in a payment?

First, take a careful look at the statement you received in the mail.  Does it indicate that you have a balance currently due or does it reflect a future month's charge?  If your statement reflects a balance due as of today's date, you will need to pay your outstanding dues online or by mailing or dropping off a payment to our office.  If your statement reflects a charge for the upcoming month, you can make a payment at any time prior to your Association's due date.  Don't forget to make your check or money order payable to the name of your Association (not CAM).

i live in a condominium or villas community where maintenance is provided and I need to report a work order.

If you live in a maintenance free community and need to submit a work order, simply contact your Account Manager by e-mailing them or by calling 913-738-9600.  E-mail addresses and telephone extension numbers can be found below the Account Manager's name on the Management Team page.

i have an emergency work order request and it's after business hours.

In the event of an emergency outside of normal business hours, please call 913-738-9600 Ext. 290 and a maintenance technician and your Account Manager will be paged and will return your call immediately.

Contact Information

In this area, you can enter text about your contact form. You may want to explain what happens after a visitor submits the form and include a contact phone number.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address Street 1:
Address Street 2:
Zip Code: (5 digits)
Daytime Phone:
Evening Phone:

5000 West 95th Street, Suite 280 Prairie Village, Kansas 66207
913.738.9600  P H O N E                             913.738.9603 

Website Builder